Welcome and May God Bless you this day!

I pray for all who may read my blog! I hope it is uplifting and maybe even funny. Lol! My boys are that is for sure!

Holding on to God

Holding on to God

Monday, September 21, 2009

Homeschooling can be quite time consuming and hard.Especially with little ones running around making things harder. But I am extremely excited when I see my seven year old reading huge words or my five year old add in his head. Homeschooling is a giving up of many wants and of self. Many people can't do it. Give up so much of themselves and their time.
It has taught me how selfish I can be. It has been a humbling learning experience that I wouldn't have if I had put my kids in school and went to work to find fulfillment. Or gone to college! I have felt the pressure to do just that. I am glad though that I didn't give in to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment