Welcome and May God Bless you this day!

I pray for all who may read my blog! I hope it is uplifting and maybe even funny. Lol! My boys are that is for sure!

Holding on to God

Holding on to God

Monday, January 25, 2010

So we celebrated Ethans 2nd Birthday. It was so cute! I got the table cloth on and he stood there and kept saying," pesents!"(presents) When I got his gifts on the table his eyes got so huge and then we put the cake on the table and he just was so excited! We had to keep telling Kiah and Ethan not to blow before we got both candles lit lol! Aaron lit them twice Ha Ha!!!
And when he started taking the tissue paper out of the gift bags he he was all business and needed no help. It was so fun to watch! He got moms gift last. A stick horse which he adored and kept running through the house pushing the horse's ear! Grandma was very pleased!
It is amazing to see my boys grow up so fast! And to realize for the first time in what seems like forever I don't have any babies. That is amazing! I will enjoy it while it lasts even though I have loved having babies!
We have pink eye in the house right now or that is what we believe it to be. Josh had it first so I found a home remedy and used a few of them lol and it was gone the next day. Now Christian has been having watery eyes,itching and says they hurt so I have been using the remedy on him as well. It is odd the things that you can use and work instead of going to the doctor. I used equal amounts of honey and milk and drip it into the eye. It does sting for a minuet but then Christian says it feels really good.
I have been deciding what to order for school next year! I love to hunt for sales online and get excited when I find faith building fun educational materials!
Lol I love to hunt for deals! Just love it!
The boys loved the warmer weather! Aaron,Christian and Josh went on a bike ride Sunday! They had a blast! They always do when ridding bikes and especially when dad is with them!
I got a little done in the yard. Less I have to do when it warms up. There is always so much to do outside when you live in the country. But am so glad my boys have had this opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment