Welcome and May God Bless you this day!

I pray for all who may read my blog! I hope it is uplifting and maybe even funny. Lol! My boys are that is for sure!

Holding on to God

Holding on to God

Monday, July 19, 2010

Sundays sermon was called Fear Not. God is continually working on that with me. I need reminded often how fear is not from God but Satan. I also realize how often satan puts so many thoughts into my head and I have dwellet on them way to often. I used to think that there had to be something wrong with me because of all the odd terrible,crazy,mean,fearful,arrogant,deceptive,selfish thoughts that I have yet I realize most of those are not my thoughts but things satan wispers into my mind and I have to take authority against them. I refuse to allow satan to win this fight. With Christ I don't have to fear but just continually give my thoughts, feelings, fears,people etc over to God and let Him deal with them(satan).
It is so wonderful to have a relationship with my husband that even if my fears and thoughts have to do with him I can be honest and open with him and he is so sweet and honest and open right back,suportive, and uplifting using scripture and love to help me. It hasn't always been this way with us. We have been through many hard times in our relationship.Many times that in the natural eye it didn't seem or look like we'd make it or ever have a close relationship.Many painful things said and done that seemed to a human eye that couldn't or maybe shouldn't be forgiven or could change changed. But when you give those times and your spouse to God and pray pray hard you get to sit back and watch God move and change you,your spouce and your marriage.
Being surrounded by friends that were supportive you both of you and there strong in prayer and love and incouraging me of what Gods word says and of words of knowledge and wisdom was sooo amazing! God spoke so many things to me there was no way I could turn away but only continue to press forward no matter how hurt I was or wanted to give up,get angry,strike back. God is just sooo amazing!!!!
If you ever have struggles and those around you are negative or point out what you have a right to do or feel get away and get away fast. Gods way and mans way are two different things.

No comments:

Post a Comment