Welcome and May God Bless you this day!

I pray for all who may read my blog! I hope it is uplifting and maybe even funny. Lol! My boys are that is for sure!

Holding on to God

Holding on to God

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Like so many people I have been hurt in so many ways. Most of them few now about. Part of my learning to forgive. I have been used,lied to and about,threatened,called names,devistated to the point of not wanting to live yet God has always been right there with me through each hurt and pain I have ever dealt with! He has always been my one and only Rock I lean on for all things!
I have had people tell me I don't know what it's like to have.... happen to me. That was a hard one for me. Cause oh yes I do!!! More than They or many know.
Forgiveness is so important to me. I new without forgiving those that have soo hurt me I wouldn't make it. So I have continually cried out to God to help me and to show me each area I need to work on and give my pain and hurt to God when I know there is no more I can do about it.
I am not where I know I should be but I know I am on my way one step at a time. The one that has hurt me the most I can say I love more than before.He is my best friend, my husband. Do I still deal with hurts,fears,anger,distrust,pain,resentment? Yes they continually arise. I continually give them to God and tell satan where he can go :) I am learning to recognize satans attacks on me,my mind and trying to destroy my marriage and family. Thank you God for that!
My God is bigger than my hurt and pain! I sat out in an open field and watched the sunrise this morning and just was in amazement at seeing Gods glory and new that He can and will take care of all my hurt pain and fears. In His way and His time! Not mine.
I can not allow hurt,anger,fear,pain,resentment,distrust etc. to rule my life! I know that they are oposit of what God wants for me and will fight them until God comes and takes me home!

No comments:

Post a Comment