Welcome and May God Bless you this day!

I pray for all who may read my blog! I hope it is uplifting and maybe even funny. Lol! My boys are that is for sure!

Holding on to God

Holding on to God

Monday, March 1, 2010

ER

So I went to the ER last night with AAron! I hadn't been to the ER for me unless because of pregnancy in 6 and a half years. I was so nervous I wouldn't stop talking lol! It turns out I have surface Thrombphlebitis. Which is a blood clot but not life threatening. I am to rest my leg often and take Aspirin for blood thinning,pain and swelling.
I am ever so grateful for my church family. I called a friend to get a nurse from churchs number and she prayed and loved on me! She then came and watched the kids while Aaron took me to the Er and we then eat out together. That was soo nice a way to end a nerve racking evening.
The boys loved being watched by Julie! Ethan wouldn't even kiss me goodbye lol! I was glad they were happy.
God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment