Welcome and May God Bless you this day!

I pray for all who may read my blog! I hope it is uplifting and maybe even funny. Lol! My boys are that is for sure!

Holding on to God

Holding on to God

Friday, March 12, 2010

Salvation happens with three year olds too!

Yesterday we had worship and Bible time. The boys and I. Kiah my three year old came and stood in front of me as I read and I stopped when salvation was talked about and looked at him and asked him if he new what that was. He said no. So I explained and he still had a hard time saying," God wouldn't fit he was too big," lol! So I explained some more and he said he understood. I was unsure if he did. I asked him if he had Jesus in his heart and he said,"No". So I asked if he wanted to ask Jesus to come into his heart. He said,"Yes". So I took him on my lap and held his hand as he laid his cheek on my cheek and we prayed together. I was still unsure if he had any idea what we had done.
But that night as I was trying to read the Bible to the boys Christian said Kiah was praying. And sure enough he was. He asked God if he could ask Him a question and said,"Please forgive us for not obeying mom and for love Amen!" I was quite surprised because he had never done that before. Christian was beaming and said,"He's never done that"! LOL!
Then today he started praying over the food at lunch with out being asked and thanked God for friends coming and for being in our hearts and the food Amen! I am still surprised! I have always known that God had plans for  the little rambunctious boy! I love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment