Welcome and May God Bless you this day!

I pray for all who may read my blog! I hope it is uplifting and maybe even funny. Lol! My boys are that is for sure!

Holding on to God

Holding on to God

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

So I have found my self desiring to have a baby agian. Lol I can't believe I am saying this lol! Things are not easy with four yet.. I adore my life and children and feel so utterly Blessed! I would say it is a God thing cause I haven't wanted a baby in about 2 years.
Lol some girls at church have said I should have more cause they are so cute! Now isn't that a good reason to have kids? LOL! Everyone says we should have a girl. I don't know about that.
Well I need to go start supper. Whatever that will be. Don't know yet and wish I didn't have to cook. I wish Aaron could do supper more often. I love it when he does even though it takes a tad longer cause he cleans up everything so well lol! Not me! Ha Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment