Welcome and May God Bless you this day!

I pray for all who may read my blog! I hope it is uplifting and maybe even funny. Lol! My boys are that is for sure!

Holding on to God

Holding on to God

Sunday, September 12, 2010

It is amazing how my enemy can get to me without me truly understanding and putting a stop to it. Why in the world would I let him consistently put doubts,fears,anger,and resentful thoughts that turn into feelings into my life? Because I don't think much of myself so it is easy to accept the thoughts instead of fighting them off like I should in the very beginning. Oh of course my enemy is Satan and myself.
But I am taking a stand and will fight out of this! Sigh I am SO glad I can actually say that without doubt!
It wont all go away instantly I know because I have believed the lies for to long! I am a loved daughter of God and will learn to act accordingly! Not in self doubt,fear,nor thinking less of myself than the others I see as more spiritual then me! I just need to decide that knowing God is the most important factor in my life and dive head long into learning to be an obedient servant and daughter of Jesus Christ! One more step out of the box!
Ha I will become what God wants me to be and quit focusing on what seems impossible and just walk where God says to walk fully trusting Him and not leaving the path He sets before me!
I will quit saying I can't out of fear or intimidation. I can if God tells me to cause He will only give me what I can handle! And I will learn to lean on Gods understanding not mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment