Welcome and May God Bless you this day!

I pray for all who may read my blog! I hope it is uplifting and maybe even funny. Lol! My boys are that is for sure!

Holding on to God

Holding on to God

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Man I really miss my Hubby! I miss being able to talk to him after work about anything and everything. I miss shopping with him and watching the kids attack him! You don't realise how much you talk to your spouce until you are not able to talk to them for awhile. I can't even text him and expect an answer like I do all the time normally!
I am just sooooooooooooo glad he will be back so soon! I cannot wait!!!!

I have to remind myself often that when I hear a radio cast or sermon and it makes me think of differnt people in my life ( not finger pointing here just so everyone understands that) that God has me hearing it for me and that is why I am hearing it and to focus on how God may be trying to show me something about me that I am not seeing. There must be something I am not seeing then or need to learn for now or later in life. Lol alot of seeing isn't there!

Well my downstairs bathroom is getting a make over and my house seems to just be getting more messed up lol! I have done mudding,sanding mud and will be sealing the walls and then painting them. I am starting to feel I know something about repairing things lol But I know it is very little knowledge that I have! :)

My 2 year old continues to get into things. I am tired of him coming to me with something on his hands saying,"Yuck"! LOL today it was aarons shaving gel and toothpaste! Sigh......... At least we invested in a carpet cleaner! MAn do we need it!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment