Welcome and May God Bless you this day!

I pray for all who may read my blog! I hope it is uplifting and maybe even funny. Lol! My boys are that is for sure!

Holding on to God

Holding on to God

Friday, June 11, 2010

Do we really let people know who we really are? Maybe some do but many don't. Why because we know and believe that if people new our faults,insecuritys,fears,bad thoughts,anger,pain,past sins,present stuggles that they will put us down,look down on us,point fingers,judge,you name it.
When I think of Christ and how he treated people. People caught in sin,dirty people not even asking for forgivness yet how he treated them was amazing!


And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst, They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou? This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with [his] finger wrote on the ground, [as though he heard them not].
So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her. And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground. And they which heard [it], being convicted by [their own] conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, [even] unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst. When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee? She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. John 8:3-12

I so want to be able to be like Christ. I want to see people and not see the sin as the focus but to be able to see a sinner as someone that Christ loves and hurts to see them in thier sin and be able to reach out to them without fear of how they or others will look at me. To think less of me and more of others! To forgive quickly,speak up boldly in love and confidence the truth even if it will make someone mad,to show kindness to those who don't deserve it, TO BE LIKE CHRIST!
I am not even close to were I seek to be! But the journey isn't over yet Thank God!!!
I will continue to fight fear and being judgmental,and being selfish etc. and I will win more and more each day as I give each thing to Christ who is my one and only above all else!

No comments:

Post a Comment