Welcome and May God Bless you this day!

I pray for all who may read my blog! I hope it is uplifting and maybe even funny. Lol! My boys are that is for sure!

Holding on to God

Holding on to God

Sunday, November 22, 2009

God is so good!

Today church was amazing!!!!!!!! I had a shockingly wake up after watching the video A letter to Satan.It is amazing! And then in church worship was so anointed and then Aaron sang with the worship team and it was such a Blessing!
I believe we will be moving to Hesston in January and I will be taking over some of the childrens ministry. Aaron is applying for a full time military positions. So many changes so fast! It will be hard leaving this place and really the people around us here! It has been so wonderful to live in a Christian country community! It has been a blessing for all of us! I will miss some of the freedom the kids have living here but am ready for a change and believe God is the one setting this all up cause we didn't ask nor look for this opportunity to happen. Change is great but also hard! But life is full of seasons and this was one of ours and was such a Wonderful and Great Two years! I will never forget it and will have these friends for life!
I will be continuing my stepping out of my box journey lol! I am interested to see how God will work this all out for us! Cause He is in charge not me which I am very thankful for!
God,I know that I love You, And I know without doubt that Your goodness and mercy Never run out.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life. Psalm 23:6

No comments:

Post a Comment