Welcome and May God Bless you this day!

I pray for all who may read my blog! I hope it is uplifting and maybe even funny. Lol! My boys are that is for sure!

Holding on to God

Holding on to God

Saturday, November 21, 2009

A good Day!

We have had a good day today! I got the floors and stairs vacuumed,dog bathed,shopping list made,snuggled with my Kiah for nap,things picked up and had time to spend reading the word. I think it is amazing cause when I read it is like there are things that I never new always popping out at me. How I never saw them when I know I read that scripture I am unsure but think maybe I have had such a set way of thinking of things that I somehow just read it but didn't really see it if that makes since. It makes me want to read more and more!
I get to go to a friends sons party this afternoon and the boys are sooo excited! I look forward to seeing my friend who I don't get to see much at all! She is such a woman of God! I am so blessed to have her as a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment