Welcome and May God Bless you this day!

I pray for all who may read my blog! I hope it is uplifting and maybe even funny. Lol! My boys are that is for sure!

Holding on to God

Holding on to God

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hmm....

Today I am about to fix breakfast then clean up,start school with the kids, then fix lunch,clean up and get some of the kids down for a nap. I also need to finish laying carpet today and mop down stairs and vacuum upstairs.I want it done!!!
I am excited cause we are having Christmas at our place this year and we are gonna paint the dining room before then! YES! I am tired of pink sponge painted walls! Uggg....
Josh said he wasn't going to complain today about doing homework. I am unsure where that came from but would love it if it really happened! :)
Aaron is gonna be more involved with the homeschooling from now on. I am ubber excited about that! It makes a burden lift from my shoulders ! I love homeschooling don't get me wrong but each year trying to decide on my own what things to get for four kids is really stressing for me! So I am really excited!
My little angel Ethan has been going potty on the big toilet before baths and the family makes a big deal about it. He loves it when they do and grins soo big and then lays his head on my shoulder. He is only 23 months so I think he is doing great!
I am a proud momma of my four boys!

1 comment:

  1. You amaze me with everything you do. It's got to be tough but you make it look easy LOL
    You should be proud, those boys are perfect.
    I can't wait to see you all!

    ReplyDelete