Welcome and May God Bless you this day!

I pray for all who may read my blog! I hope it is uplifting and maybe even funny. Lol! My boys are that is for sure!

Holding on to God

Holding on to God

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Got some things done and have been thinking :)

I did get Christians room/Office carpeted today. Yes! And rearranged and it looks Great! It made the whole room look bigger and cleaner. Christian was so pleased he couldn't stay out of it:) It feels so much more like a home with carpet and not just old dark scratched up wood floors. Sigh of being pleased......
I did also realize that I haven't been spending time like I used to in prayer and reading the word. I used to talk to God through out my day about all kinds of things and realized I haven't been. :( I love though how God is so awesome and as I prayed and asked Him to forgive me and I saw Him come and stand above me smiling and just brushing my hair back and I new He was there for me! Yah you can think I am crazy if you like I don't care :)
I am truly amazed with all my faults every time God shows His love for me in a dream or in prayer or simply telling me. I so don't deserve all God has done for me! Or in ways He helps us financially or in things we need or just want. Like carpet in the house. Or like the time our dryer quit on us and within a day we were given a used dryer free. The funny thing is I never even prayed for those things but never got worried either. Which is amazing for me! I didn't even tell anyone but Aaron about the dryer. I love the way God works. Or the time a friend gave us a side by side fridge(we had one that worked but not a side by side) and it ended up not working so we sold it. I laugh when I think of these things cause it was all God! I could go on and on. And what amazes me is I know it isn't because I am faultless or never sin But I do want to be the best I can be and I do love God and it is awesome how God moves in your life because He loves you and you love Him!
And I am continually amazed by my children! They love God! They ask questions about God and beg me to read the Bible at night. Lol! I am amazed cause I don't make them read the Bible or make them listen to me read the Bible or memorize scripture. They say things that make me see my faults or sin or harmful ways. Josh one night said,"Mom it's hard to leave your old ways"! LOL this from a 5 year old and I didn't know if he even understood the concept of "old ways". Kiah my 3 year old was asking me tonight what God meant. LOL I love it! They make me think and think hard! Four boys can truly be hard at times but man I wouldn't give this life up for anything!
I am continually aware of the different ways people think. Many keep their kids at home with little interaction with others thinking that is best and others seem to think that being at as many church meetings you can even if that means getting a sitter is really important. I am right between them both. Church I believe is vital to each person and child but there are many times that I am only able to got to chruch once a week. I believe that God will supply whatever I need spiritually with out me having to run off and leave my kids very often. Not that I wont ever but not on a regular bases. He always has! So now I watch and see and when I am unable to go to a desired church function or meeting I know that I am where God wants me. And life is full of seasons and right now my season is spending lots of time with my four young boys at home. I think it is probably the best spiritual training place to be! If you let it be!

No comments:

Post a Comment