Welcome and May God Bless you this day!

I pray for all who may read my blog! I hope it is uplifting and maybe even funny. Lol! My boys are that is for sure!

Holding on to God

Holding on to God

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving!

I have much to be thankful for as we all do! God is so good and so faithful! Living for God is an adventure. With twists and changes always around the bin.
This thanksgiving we are having a dinner at our house with just our family and about three friends. Aaron as usual is cooking the turkey and doing the stuffing.I don't think I have ever cooked a turkey in the 9 years we've been married lol! I will make Butterhorn roles,mashed potatoes, corn(Josh adores), Broccoli (Kiah adores), and I think Apple Pie along with Aarons special Strawberry,Oreo,Peppermint Ice Cream dish. I plan on starting things today so tomorrow is much easier! I think I need a nap first though!
Then two days later we will be going to moms for the family Thanksgiving! And my brothers birthday. Which I am at a total loss as to what to get him.... hmmm... What do you get for a brother who has whatever he wants lol.
The boys are so excited to see Uncle Bob and Aunt TT And especially Anabel! They adore her! Little girls are precious to them! I can't wait either! I haven't seen her in 5 months and she is so big now! Crawling already! Man! Life goes by so fast!
One day we will all be together for the Holidays and we will lol have to get a big place to celebrate cause man that will be 11 Grand kids and 9 adults and maybe more kids lol never know!
We already have our tree up for Christmas lol Aaron came home from work and said that is what he wanted to do. It was fun watching the kids decorate the tree. Can't say it looks umm per say orderly but I love it! Aaron hung garland around the walk way and we will hang more lights later! He loves Christmas well we all do!
My Friend from Florida is coming this week and I am excited! I feel like God is gonna touch her big while she is here and I am excited! Well He has touched me so I am expectant!
Church Sunday was just so awesome! The sermon and worship it just was so Good! I am so thankful for my church. They have been there for us in so many ways! Thank you God for My Pastor and Elders and Prophets and friends!

We fight not against flesh and blood but against principalities and powers of this world!





No comments:

Post a Comment