Welcome and May God Bless you this day!

I pray for all who may read my blog! I hope it is uplifting and maybe even funny. Lol! My boys are that is for sure!

Holding on to God

Holding on to God

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas

This year Christmas was very different but I loved it! We went and spent Christmas eve and Christmas day with the Evens. It was snowing on the way there and by Christmas eve there was so much snow that we drove between 20-30 mile an hour. I couldn't wait to get to the house. I hid my face most the time until we got into town. I really need to over come that fear. Driving in heavy snow.
It was great seeing friends we hardly ever see! The boys loved seeing the girls again. Kiah asked if they could come with us lol!
We come home Christmas night and the three oldest boys opened gifts! I love seeing there excitement over there gifts! Ethan was asleep so he opened his in the morning.
Hopefully it wont snow anymore and then family will come here on Tuesday for family Christmas! We will miss not having all our family together! It of course is never the same when we are not all together!
I will start more baking tomorrow after nap time. I plan on making butter horns on Tuesday so we can have them fresh. We shall see how it all works out though. Aaron wants a Meringue Pie which I have never made so again we shall see how it all works out. Also want to try Peanut butter fudge and Lemon lime sugar cookies. With Aaron being home I think I can get it all done.

It really was a special time at the Evens home! Aaron has such a way of making things special! I do adore that man! Thank you Lord for all Your many many Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment