Welcome and May God Bless you this day!

I pray for all who may read my blog! I hope it is uplifting and maybe even funny. Lol! My boys are that is for sure!

Holding on to God

Holding on to God

Monday, December 7, 2009

Blessed

I am feeling very blessed right now! I love the man God has put in my life! He is sooo awesome! lol!
I am soo thankful for the presence of God in all my trials and sorrows! No matter how down I may feel God always sends a message through Himself, friends,husband or my children,radio,Bible. What more could I ask for? :) Life sure isn't easy! Decisions we have to make are not easy many many times! But when and I mean when cause I don't always do it lol but when you pray and let God be the one to direct you in making decisions it will always give you peace even if it hurts to make that decision. Lol if that makes any since! Well it does for me! I am just happy for a husband who redirects me to the Lord when I am hurt or kicking myself for something I did wrong or said wrong! He is such a blessing!
My Boys are growing so big! Schooling is going! Good sometimes, great others and not well other times lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment