Welcome and May God Bless you this day!

I pray for all who may read my blog! I hope it is uplifting and maybe even funny. Lol! My boys are that is for sure!

Holding on to God

Holding on to God

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I have truly enjoyed having my husband home so much! Yesterday we went and did some Christmas shopping just us and then later a bit with the boys. Then we came home and Aaron and I stayed up till about 3am painting the dining room and talking! I loved it and it looks great!

Of course my little guy had to wake up at 5:13 am! It was funny at around 10 am Josh came and wanted me to see Ethan. Ethan was sitting on the couch with his head leaning on the couch trying to keep his head from falling. LOL! It was funny so I gave him a pillow. Later I looked and he was sleeping with his feet sticking of the couch and then later he was standing with his chest on the couch. I got pics! And when he woke up he was attacked with Kiss's and hugs from his brothers. They love each other so much it is adorable!

Today We got the curtains up. I don't like the curtains but at least the windows are covered and I am thankful! We will wrap more gifts today! It is looking great!

I am so thankful for my boys who remind us that Christmas isn't about the toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment