Welcome and May God Bless you this day!

I pray for all who may read my blog! I hope it is uplifting and maybe even funny. Lol! My boys are that is for sure!

Holding on to God

Holding on to God

Monday, December 14, 2009

Good!

Well I made this a not computer day lol which the boys don't like but man it has been fun watching them play together! We got some Christmas shopping done it was soo fun! Aaron took me to dinner first and we had such a good time! We get to do it again this week. I had two ladys from my church (who I love!) come and give me a gift of 5 hours to be free from being a mother as she put it. Lol! I am so excited! I think I will get my hair trimmed and eat lunch with Aaron and go shopping! Lord willing! lol It is so hard to go shopping with four restless boys especially Christmas shopping! Wow by the time we leave the store I am so exhausted! I love shopping with my husband! I am so glad he loves to shop and like things that aren't cheep cause it is easy for me to think little and he helps me to open my box lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment