Welcome and May God Bless you this day!

I pray for all who may read my blog! I hope it is uplifting and maybe even funny. Lol! My boys are that is for sure!

Holding on to God

Holding on to God

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Excited

Today after trying on like 13 dress's I finally found one to wear to the Ball. Yes I am going to a Military Ball! Josh my sweet said he loved it and when he saw me taking it up to the register he began to get upset telling me "no keep it" lol! He though I was taking it back. He is so sweet!

At first I looked every where and just about gave up then I realized I was looking in the wrong size lol! It feels good to be small again!
It was exhausting with the four boys trying to find a dress though. They don't like the process at all! Josh deals with it best out of them all. Aaron was such a help! I would have given up and went home frustrated and upset. Man they can complain about not having fun ugg... Aaron turned it into a relaxed and calm time. They all fell asleep in the car on the way to the mall and so he just napped in the van with them till they woke up and let me go in and try dress's on. Then brought them in and looked at game cube games and looked at all the dress's I liked the most. He liked the one I did a deep blue one. Then he got us all something to eat and some ice cream! He is just has a calming affect on me when I am stressed lol! Thank God for husbands!!!!!

Now I am getting a craft,story and stuff ready for doing nursery tomorrow morning! I do love little ones! They are fun!
Now to decide what to do about eating when we come home. Hmmm... Maybe we will just go eat some bread sticks at Pizza Hut. Hmmm.... Unsure...

No comments:

Post a Comment