Welcome and May God Bless you this day!

I pray for all who may read my blog! I hope it is uplifting and maybe even funny. Lol! My boys are that is for sure!

Holding on to God

Holding on to God

Saturday, February 27, 2010

I have been thinking alot about things. God has such a way of teaching us what he wants us to learn lol. I see so many hurting people and when they hurt they take out their pain on others in words and actions. It hurts me to see them in pain and to see them react the way they do! Why is it so darn hard for us to treat others especially those closest to us the way God says to treat them? Well I do know the answer but yet it continues to surprise me each time I see or hear it happen. I wonder if that is how God feels. He knows what we each will do but when we chose to take the wrong path He still hurts and feels disappointed. I realize it is easier to point the finger at the person that has hurt us and demand that we receive justice and of course that means what we decide is justice for what they have done. But God forgave all of our sins at the cross even before we did them(don't take this to say all are going to heaven. We still have to accept that gift and make a choice to follow Christ). That is why he died to forgive us all our sins. All our sins. Not the ones we did today or yesturday but all our sins. Yet we people feel we have a right to hold something over another person and make demands of them all the while saying unkind things or negative things about them because they hurt us or did us wrong. So like Christ was isn't it lol! Not!
I hurt for those people when I see it in their lives! God continues to show me areas in my life that I do this in and am always hurt that I have messed up again but am also overjoyed when I am reminded by God or my dear Husband how God loves me in spite of my faults and mistakes and learning to truly accept that and grasp that has helped me to see others or begin to I'm still in training with God but to see others differently. I still get angry or hurt but it doesn't last long nor do I want it to! I also don't take things as personal as often and when I do I realize it a lot sooner and begin to give it over to God!
I don't want to live the life of blame,hurt or anger anymore! I want to be like Christ and to see others as He sees them. To be able to give grace to those that don't deserve it just like I don't deserve Christs grace and salvation but He gives it to me anyway! That is so amazing to me! To begin to not just know it in my head but feel it and desire it and begin to understand it. It is one thing to know and believe and another to desire and begin to put it into practice. With Gods help of course not on my own. I am nothing without Christ! Nothing!
I want to be molded and shaped into what God has planned for me! I have to admit that at times that scares me because I know there will be something He might as me to do that is out of my comfort zone or takes me out of my box. But though I am fearful of change many times I am more fearful of not changing. To change into Christs image....
If anyone reads this and thinks I am speaking of them imp articular understand my thoughts encompass me,my own experiences and many people in my life not a single person, meaning not just one or two or three but many,many,many people!
God help me to not focus so much on my life that I forget to think,care and love on and for others outside of my home!

No comments:

Post a Comment