Welcome and May God Bless you this day!

I pray for all who may read my blog! I hope it is uplifting and maybe even funny. Lol! My boys are that is for sure!

Holding on to God

Holding on to God

Monday, May 31, 2010

The Jesus Center Reunion was a Blast!! I was sooo touched by the worship!!! It was awesome seeing people give Honor to the origanal men who started and led the church even when there had been many hurts among them. They were so loving and humble!
It was great to hear others whom had witnessed my father and mothers relationship and speak of how tight they were and loved eachother like few do. How they were an example to them and for their marriage now! That was such a nice thing to hear. I asked them to pray about writing some things they remember down for me. I sure hope they will and soon but wont get my hopes up to much. They are busy people.
I just loved being around such loving and caring people. I didn't remember probably half of them but many many of them remembered me lol!
Christian got to play football and made new friends. We played in the rain,eat,sang,worshiped, and talked. I am sooo glad I went!!!!!!!
It was wonderful seeing Marsha and Gordan again!!!! Gordan spoke of coming down sometime during the winter. Oh I hope so!!!!!
And now we are home!!!! Yes! Even though it was a blast and I got to see family as well I am happy to be home!!!!
God is sooo good! I adore Him and Love watching the amazing things he does all around me!!! I could ask for nothing more important in life than to have a Heavenly Father whom loves me no matter what! And forgives me for all my mistakes and doesn't put them back in my face to remind me of them! His grace is sooo amazing and His love sooo sweet! None can compare!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment