Welcome and May God Bless you this day!

I pray for all who may read my blog! I hope it is uplifting and maybe even funny. Lol! My boys are that is for sure!

Holding on to God

Holding on to God

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I got alot done today. Feel very accomplished. Still lots to do though but when isn't there lots to do with four boys, a husband,dog and living in the country? Ha Ha! But I love it none the less!
I dug up about 6 feet in length and two feet in width of my garden. My friend used her tracter to dig up most of the garden but there was a good portion on the sides that she just could get to. But my neighbor came over to let Aaron use some tools to replace the the tub spout and then he saw me digging. He said He would try to come over tomorrow and till my garden for me. Wow! What a sweet grandpa like friend he is! He is eighty some years old but sure doesn't act it. Last year he was helping the neighbor put shingles on her roof. He and his wife are amazing and soo sweet!!!
They have a play gound that he built in there yard and said we can come over any time! And they mean it! So sweet!!!
Tammy you have inspired me to begin scrapbooking again! I haven't started yet but will soon! I can't wait! I haven't done it in like over two years! Sigh..... or mommy and wife stuff lol

No comments:

Post a Comment