Welcome and May God Bless you this day!

I pray for all who may read my blog! I hope it is uplifting and maybe even funny. Lol! My boys are that is for sure!

Holding on to God

Holding on to God

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Oh I am soo excited! I have pumkin,garlic,watermelon,corn,tomatoes and green beans all coming up in my garden! Yeh!!! I am hoping I get carrots and potatoes this year I haven't had much luck with them so far. My green beans I didn't plant at least not on purpose. I pulled up the ones from last year and left the dead plants in the garden and there were some beans on them and they got tilled into the ground and came back up lol! that has happened two years in a row now it is fun! lol!
Well I'm heading to bed! I am utterly exhausted! I fell asleep on the boys floor waiting for Ethan to fall asleep and the older boys to finish thier bath. House isn't in order but it is staying that way until tomorrow lol! I need rest!!!!! Bed here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment