Welcome and May God Bless you this day!

I pray for all who may read my blog! I hope it is uplifting and maybe even funny. Lol! My boys are that is for sure!

Holding on to God

Holding on to God

Monday, May 3, 2010

Love Peace

I truly love having the peace of God in my life! My life is so far from what people would say is a great life. I don't have money for eating out or shopping or just spending money. Not complaining I am acctually happy to see ways I can do things with out spending money on something I just want lol! Not to make anyone feel bad if they do! We get paid in a few days and have gotten really low on food. But I have sooo enjoyed finding ways to make food stretch and use things I normally kinda pass up and leave on the shelves. I acctually feel more blessed then when we did have money and eat out or went to movies, or went to thrift stores(which I Love!!!!). We are not in want even if our fridge or shelves look bare lol! I love it!
I have moments of fear or concern but once I pray I am fine and God always provides and shows me ways.
I have made some pasta dish's and was supprised at how well they turned out and how little it took to make them. And how my family enjoyed them! I have found out how to make pancakes without eggs and they are Good! I use a tablespoon of mayo as a substitue.
Each day has been like an adventoure. And another day to learn to lean on God and watch Him move in our lives! I am thankful for these experiences!
God is sooo Gooood!

No comments:

Post a Comment