Welcome and May God Bless you this day!

I pray for all who may read my blog! I hope it is uplifting and maybe even funny. Lol! My boys are that is for sure!

Holding on to God

Holding on to God

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I just love this rainy weather! Of course I need my garden watered so that is one reason I love it lol! But the negative is the boys don't go outside much during this time of year.
I feel like no matter what God has taught me through trials or issues in my life soo many times I have to relearn them sigh... I am pleased He loves me enough to let me learn them again though! I am so thankful that God loves me and never gives up on me no mater my weekness nor my failings but He is an understanding God and helps and sees me through each time! He never puts me down,or tells me how I have failed,or what a bad person I am. He does show me me faults and failures but not to hurt me or shove it in my face. He does show me my faults out of love to allow me to repent and show me how to make change in my life. I am sooo thankful for my God! There is no one like Him! As long as He is in my life I don't have to fear people,situations,weather,lack,need etc. He is always right here by my side through it all! I would not be here on this earth without His love in my life. Life just isn't worth living without being a child of God and giving my life to Him!
I Just love to see how He works in my life and the life of my husband,children and family!
I will wait and see how God moves and has His way in these next two months! I know he will and look forward to seeing How he does it! Also how I will continue to be able to give fear and fear and fear lol to Him and not it rule how I live and breath and move in this life time.

On another note I am excited because Christian is done with Language and Grammer. He will be done with Math and Spelling hopefully by the end of the month. Yehhhh..... Josh is gonna be alittle longer doing his phonics but is loving the fact he can read his reader book! Yah! Kiah will so be ready for Kindergarten next year! He loves to find two words that start with the same letter and tell them to me and say,"They go together mom"! lol! And he loves to paper work! Christian is excited that next year he wont have grammer and language seperated in two different books lol but it all will be together. He is so funny! We will work on his writing during the summer though. He hates to write at all! I think we will do copy work I can find online and such. I am looking forward to the brake of school though and then to starting up again with three kids all doing homework together. I will be even more challenging though. I think we will do our work at the table together and make some rules about raising your hand when you need help so I am not getting questions all at the same time. That is mind blowing sometimes when all the boys are asking or needing something at the same time. Man! I will look for more tips online about this area!

I wish sometimes that we had visitors more often lol cause I keep my house in better order when I know there is company coming and I enjoy company but I also see that God uses the fact that we don't see alot of people often as a learning time in my life. I know he set us here at this time to teach,train and grow us in so many ways. I will be happy as I know we are where He wants us to be! Thank you God!

No comments:

Post a Comment