Welcome and May God Bless you this day!

I pray for all who may read my blog! I hope it is uplifting and maybe even funny. Lol! My boys are that is for sure!

Holding on to God

Holding on to God

Sunday, May 23, 2010

The last few days have been so busy but yet very Good! My favorite part of all of the weekend was seeing and talking to my hubby on Skype!
I was able to get the lawn mowed,church cleaned,lots of laundry done,packed for a cook out and day at the beach with family! And then had a wonderful time at church and got to know some people better at a special small meal we had. It was Great!
I think my view of churchs was so bad for so long that it took two churchs,5 years and great leaders,and great friends for me to be able to see church and its people in a way couldn't before. I was just too negative. I am just so Blessed to be where I am! No matter what I have gone through in the last 5 years I always feel so extreamly blessed and know I am where God wants me right now in my life. I feeling is so utterly amazing!!! The support I have all around me is something I never new could truly exist only dreamed of and wished for lol!
Most likely it is because I am not so negative about people in church and continue to be shown how great they are!!! We had a testemony today of a young girl from Centeral Collage that came around Easter and was heald of scoliosis and has had any pain since! I love seeing the extream hunger to know God more in our pastor and leaders and congrigation!!!! It isn't just talk it is real!!!! Thank you God!!!!!

I am happy to say my boys love Daniel Boone the old show and man is it ever good! Many Biblical aspecs I love it. Forgivess,love,helping others,etc etc. And it talks of God many times directly and many times indirectly. I wish I owned the whole set! But I'm glad we can get them through net flix!

No comments:

Post a Comment