Welcome and May God Bless you this day!

I pray for all who may read my blog! I hope it is uplifting and maybe even funny. Lol! My boys are that is for sure!

Holding on to God

Holding on to God

Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter

So we did things totally different this year. We didn't go to any easter egg hunts in town. Nor did we go to Easter service even though that was the plan lol! I didn't buy any candy for there baskets or toys.
So for there baskets I made two different cookies and tried a candy that didn't work. I made out of felt a large cross's and grandma braught some stuffed animals. I was very happy to see the boys loved it totally. No complaints at all. I was supprised that the cross's were such a hit. They loved them! They sleep with them and carry them around. Kiah likes to say how it isn't fair that they nailed Jesus on the cross and is happy Jesus rose from the dead. :) Christian doesn't like to sleep without his cross. Adorable they are!
Grandma,daddy and I collored eggs with the boys the day before Easter and it went very well.
We had our own easter egg hunt. I had a little left over smartys and put in some eggs. Then I had made my own Resurrection eggs and had them mixed in.And the week prior to Easter the boys had told me what they were thankful for and I put on little pieces of paper and they were in the eggs.We also used the eggs they collored. But most of the eggs were empty and they totally didn't care and just loved the hunt.
We then went through the eggs and found the Resurrection eggs and they opened them while I read what each one ment. It was fun. Then latter that evening we read what the kids were thankful for.
We had a really good Easter dinner and then later that night made Resurrection roles. They loved those as well. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment