Welcome and May God Bless you this day!

I pray for all who may read my blog! I hope it is uplifting and maybe even funny. Lol! My boys are that is for sure!

Holding on to God

Holding on to God

Saturday, April 10, 2010

My long but good day

So today I mowed the church yard with the push mower. I thought it would be hard but even though it took awhile the wind was nice and cool and some I could do in the shade.The boys helped by picking sticks up out of the church yard and helping watch Ethan. They are such good boys! Then I played some baseball with my little guys,rested,vaccumed upstairs,put cloths up upstairs,reheated food for dinner,rested lol then went and cleaned the church. That went well as well. It was actually pretty clean. The little boys stayed inside with me. Kiah and Ethan helped clean by spraying counters and cabinet doors and wipping them. Then they all sat down and drew and cut out their drawings. I even got Ethan and Kiah playing the piano,singing and turning the hymn pages. Loved that! Then off to home for much needed baths! Still working on the bath part.At least I got one in bed and asleep.But it is nice and peaceful. I think I might be burnt. We shall see in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment