Welcome and May God Bless you this day!

I pray for all who may read my blog! I hope it is uplifting and maybe even funny. Lol! My boys are that is for sure!

Holding on to God

Holding on to God

Thursday, April 8, 2010

God has a way of testing us. Even though I do not enjoy being tested I am pleased that God loves me enough to test me and help me to become stronger from each test and one day I will pass the test with flying colors and will not have that test any more but a new one. I have do not as of yet pass each test. But I do see that I am realizing each time a little faster and to respond a little quicker correctly each time. For that I am grateful!!
God also has a way of helping us out of our comfort zone or box. I think this is a continual lesson for me lol!
I am becoming more confident in myself as a person and a Daughter of God! And as this is happening I see myself becoming less fearful of what people think of me or what I do. Gods opinion is the only one that matters and I seek It often and know how He feels towards me. Now I am learning to accept how He feels toward me and by doing that it will change how I treat others and respond to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment