Welcome and May God Bless you this day!

I pray for all who may read my blog! I hope it is uplifting and maybe even funny. Lol! My boys are that is for sure!

Holding on to God

Holding on to God

Thursday, April 22, 2010

So yesturday we had a very good day and I took the boys to Mcdonalds for lunch. There were three other boys there about Joshs age. I didn't think much of it till Kiah came running out screeming bloody murder. One of the boys had punched him in the eye. I found Josh who had the boy pinned up against the play thing holding his wrists lol. As I came up I told Josh he could let go now and he said,"It so he wont hit anymore". What a great brother! The mother came up and spoke to her son asking if he was playing nice. Josh had sat down and looked at her calmly said,"No I don't think he is he is hitting". The mother barely looked at Josh and told her son to play nice and left. Grrr.... The boy then latter puched Christian in the nose twice. I decided it was past time to go. I don't understand mothers. I mean man the boy should have been in time out or spanked the first time he hit Kiah. I for some reason didn't just approch the mother and tell her her son was hitting and she needed to do something about it. Guess I still am not as I need to be. Why I didn't do it I have no idea. So as I had the boys getting ready I had yet to get Ethan. I heard him getting upset and called his name knowing he is agressive and will hit in defense or anger and would only make the boys mad and hit him. Well I didn't get to him fast enough and one of the boys did hit him. I picked him up and looked at the boys and said in no unsertain terms they needed to stop hitting. Their moms called them by that time and said it was time for them to leave. That boys mom did have her son come and appologize but then laughed as if it is just boys. Grrrr....
Aaron said he was taught if a kid hits you to hit back. Hmmm... That is a hard one for me since I don't see that scripturally. I mean it makes since and all. Just man I don't know.
I don't understand why parents don't take it really serious and see that those kinds of actions need to be dealt with quick and every time. If we don't teach our children when they are young then you wont be able to when they are teenagers beating up other kids. Agression needs dealt with and explained and given alternatives.
Maybe their conversation was more important.
Moms wake up and see how very important it is to TEACH our sons when they are young and not just push it off as "it is just boys" or "Thats how it is with boys".....
Wake up !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment