Welcome and May God Bless you this day!

I pray for all who may read my blog! I hope it is uplifting and maybe even funny. Lol! My boys are that is for sure!

Holding on to God

Holding on to God

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ten Years

Tomorrow is my 10th Wedding Anniversary. YEHHHHH!!!! Ten years wow! I have to say it hasn't been easy but I LOVE and Adore my Husband!!!!! It doesn't feel like it has been ten years. I am sooo thankful!!!! I just keep falling more in love with him!!! The trials have not been easy nor would I want to go through them again but I am blessed that they have drawn us closer and taught us both many things. Things we needed to learn. I have learned about becoming truly selfless. Not an easy lesson! One I continue to learn unfortunatly! I realize that closeness with my husband is needed,desired and vital for a marriage there is a closeness though that puts husbands above God and that hurts a marriage not helps it. I am learning to recognize quicker and quicker when I am begin to lean more on my husband then God and acctually become more needy because of it! Time to spend time with God!

Anniversary
A thought a word
May start a commotion
That stirs up remembrance
To a past deed or notion

The memory leads one
Back through the years,
Reminds themof blessings,
Of joys nd of tears.

Some happy moment
May alter ones life.
The coming to manhood,
And taking a wife.

This special occasion
That brought two in union
Is celebrated each year
In lovely communion.

Two hearts now hoined
In perfect agreement;
Nothing between them
But love and contentment.

No comments:

Post a Comment