Welcome and May God Bless you this day!

I pray for all who may read my blog! I hope it is uplifting and maybe even funny. Lol! My boys are that is for sure!

Holding on to God

Holding on to God

Sunday, April 11, 2010

I have always loved poetry. Not much of a righter of it just enjoy reading it. So I thought I'd put some on here.

My Standing with God
Abraham was a friend of God-
Moses God's law giver;
David was God's chosen king-
Enoch lives forever.

Through the ages of mankind
God has chosen few
To manifest His holy plans,
And do what He would do.

Every hero of the faith
Heard God speak to him;
What they did is what they heard,
And God blessed eacho of them.

All who live in this our day
Have a choice to make-
Hear God's vioce-do what He says,
Or refuse Him and forsake.

I desire to know the Lord-
Recieve His word for me;
Believe He is,and I am His,
And evermore shall be.

Where do I now stand with my God?
I stand upon His word
Believe and know that I am His
And do what I have heard

No comments:

Post a Comment