Welcome and May God Bless you this day!

I pray for all who may read my blog! I hope it is uplifting and maybe even funny. Lol! My boys are that is for sure!

Holding on to God

Holding on to God

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

So today is such a busy day for me!! I had to have Christian and Josh ready to go to the neighbors by 7:30am with dress cloths incase they went with her to a funeral. Then take Aaron to work. Take Kiah and Ethan to a friends house. Get gas and head out to Newton for what ended up being lots of blood work. Then come back get the Kiah and Ethan. Pick up Aaron some lunch and take it to him. Pick up the Christian and Josh. I then will be taking the three older boys to a educational class for an hour. Then pick them up,pick up a friends daughter who is going to KIDMO with us,pick Aaron up and then drop him off lol then head to church. Then after that get Aaron and some food we need and home! Sigh...
This is not a typical day goodness but just soooo glad God has given me the strength to make it though it and my boys all had a great time with their friends. God is good!

I look forward to a normal day at home tomarrow though....Sigh... :)
I will find out about my Blood work by about Friday. I hope it tells something so I can get to feeling better. I want to feel normal again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment