Welcome and May God Bless you this day!

I pray for all who may read my blog! I hope it is uplifting and maybe even funny. Lol! My boys are that is for sure!

Holding on to God

Holding on to God

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Family

I love my family!!! My mother,sisters,brother,inlaws,sons and husband. I am learning to not assume I understand or know them and there thoughts and why they do or don't do things. It is very freeing to not assume because if anyone is like me I tend to assume the bad before the good. God's working on that in me lol with my husbands help lol! I know God is working in each of my family members. I am at peace knowing that! Even with my boys I have found when I turly believe I know and understand whats going on with them when I talk to them and ask I am usually proven wrong. I actually like that because it reminds me to Not Assume! lol! My children are wonderful teachers! Assuming really is a horrible thing you know.
The Bible says to seek and you will find,knock and the door will be opened. Of course that is talking of what we are to do with Christ but my point is it says to seek and knock. There isn't a place in the Bible that says anything like assume about God. If that is the case with Christ and we are to be like Christ then we should do the same with people.
Don't assume!!! Ask!!!! I will be saying this often!

No comments:

Post a Comment