Welcome and May God Bless you this day!

I pray for all who may read my blog! I hope it is uplifting and maybe even funny. Lol! My boys are that is for sure!

Holding on to God

Holding on to God

Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Beloved

These words to my beloved
Are plain for all to see,
But hold some hidden secrets
Known by you and me.

Now we are together,
Arranged by God alone;
Our needs were for each other,
Our Father made us one.

You are a happy person,
And make myhoys complete;
Your joy,your song and smiling face,
Make all my needs replete.

Some day we'll know and understand
The ways of God for man;
And live within His glory,
As His own children can.

We're now His earthly children,
Directed every step;
And live by faith in everything,
And know that we are kept.

My Dear, I open wide my heart
To welcome you inside;
And share our wealth of love andlife,
And in our Lord abide.

My love for you increases
With all these passing days;
I long to make our lives compelet
In Christ, whos name we praise.

As husband-wife we share our joysied ones.
Reserved for married ones.
The blessed union of the two-
The bride and His dear Son.

No comments:

Post a Comment